Mocoda Now Using BitTorrent Sync to Share Project FilesPosted: 2013-05-23 Permanent Link
We are now using BitTorrent Sync. To share files with clients on projects. Safe, fast, secure. Automatically sync files via secure, distributed technology. If you need to share files with someone, check out BitTorrent Sync.
- Sync and Share – Sync unlimited files between your own devices, or share a folder with friends and family to automatically sync anything
- Private and Secure – File transfers are encrypted. Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud and your data is protected by private keys.
- Bigger is Better – BitTorrent Sync is specifically designed to handle large files, so feel free to sync original, high quality, uncompressed files
At the moment BitTorrent Sync works on Windows, Mac and Linux devices that meet the following system requirements:
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) or newer (32 and 64-bit)
- Linux with kernel 2.6.16 (glibc 2.4) or newer on ARM/PPC/i386/x86_64
- Network Attached Storages (NAS) running on Linux with ARM, PowerPC, i386 and x86_64 architecture
In the future the system will also support most popular mobile platforms.
Check out BitTorrent Sync yourself!
Mocoda Interactive Helps Veterinary Clinics and HospitalsPosted: 2013-05-13 Permanent Link
Mocoda Interactive is a creative design studio, specializing in web design, development, photography and marketing solutions for small and medium sized companies. Serving clients nationally and internationally, we are now promoting a new vertical, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals.
“With recent changes to the Ontario association rules regarding advertising, veterinarians can now advertise prices and compete on price.” said Mocoda Interactive President, Kim Yestal. “It is more important than ever that veterinary clinics put their best foot forward. They need to promote a professional image and show pet owners the value that their practice brings to pet care.”
With many years of multidisciplinary experience in many environments, ranging from small business to large corporations; Mocoda Interactive provides full service Web Design, Graphic Design, Photography and Social Media solutions.
“We have built successful web sites for many veterinary clinics and hospitals, each providing an engaging, user-friendly design that create memorable on-line experiences and deliver results.” continued Yestal. “Whether the veterinary clinic or hospital is launching their first web site, or looking to renovate an existing one, our team can help.”
One of the ways that Mocoda Interactive raises the bar for their clients is by providing professional photography services. “Photography is critical for providing a professional, positive, and lasting impression.” continued Yestal. “Our veterinary clinic photo shoot is designed to provide the least amount of disruption to busy clinics.”
For more information, check out the Veterinary Services page on Mocoda Interactive’s website.
Google Dumped Reader but Keeps NotesPosted: 2013-03-20 Permanent Link
Every day we all see, hear or think of things we need to remember. Usually we grab a pad of sticky-notes, scribble a reminder and put it on the desk, the fridge or the relevant page of a magazine. Unfortunately, if you’re like me you probably often discover that the desk, fridge or magazine wasn’t such a clever place to leave the note after all…it’s rarely where you need it when you need it.
Google Keep is available on Google Play for devices running Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich and above. You can access, edit and create new notes on the web at drive.google.com/keep and in the coming weeks you’ll be able to do the same directly from Google Drive.
Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile. With Google Keep you can:
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically
- Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Swipe to archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere – they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web
Just one thought, it would have been nice to integrate Reader with Keep, but too late Google is killing Reader. If you have an Android Phone get Keep here: http://goo.gl/J51L9