Microsoft Edge Getting Tempting New Features
Now that Microsoft Edge is using the Chromium engine, it is a really good browser. Now Microsoft is adding some new features that could tempt you away from Chrome and Firefox.
- Collections – allows you to easily collect information from different websites, organize it, export it into various files or just come back to your research at a later time and pick up right where you left off.
- Vertical tabs – helps you easily find and manage many open tabs at once. Microsoft Edge is the only browser that allows you to manage your tabs on the side with a single click.
- Smart copy – makes it easier to select, copy and paste the exact content you want from the web and preserve the rich web format.
- Tracking prevention – is designed to protect you from being tracked by websites that you aren’t accessing directly, giving you more control over what you see and what you don’t.
- Password Monitor – notifies you if the credentials you’ve saved to autofill have been detected on the dark web.
- InPrivate mode – automatically deletes my history, cookies and site data when finishing a web browsing session.
- Immersive Reader – removes distractions on the screen and creates a simplified environment that helps you focus.
- 4K and Dolby Audio – lets you watch 4K on Netflix and supports Dolby Audio and Dolby Vision on Windows 10.
Most of the new features will be released in the next while, you can read more about these features here.POSTED: 2020-04-03
A Toronto area web design company
Web Design Toronto, Georgetown, Grey Highlands, Wiarton: Mocoda Interactive
Mocoda Interactive, Web Design, Graphic Design, Photography, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Local Search Solutions, and Web Hosting. Serving the Greater Toronto Area and the world from Grey Highlands Ontario Canada.Grey Highlands is a municipality in the southeast corner of Grey County, Ontario, Canada that includes Artemesia, Ceylon, Eugenia, Euphrasia, Feversham, Flesherton, Kimberley, Markdale, Maxwell, Osprey, Priceville, Singhampton. Grey Highlands is central to the Blue Mountains, Collingwood, Hanover, Guelph, Orangeville, and Owen Sound.